Bridging Finance Process Guide
Here’s a quick overview of our bridging finance process:
1. Broker contacts Ingard with an overview of the bridging deal by telephone, website enquiry or email.
T: 01702 538 800
The enquiry will be assigned to a dedicated Bridging Specialist who will request you to send all of the information you have gathered so far e.g. Fact Find, Credit File etc. This will help us to place the case as quickly as possible.
2. Ingard will place the case with one of the 21 bridging lenders on our panel and send the introducing broker a DIP which breaks down the product details, fees and an estimated timeline.
We will then require you to pass us the client’s contact details to enable us to process the case through to completion, providing you with regular updates throughout. If you would like to stay involved and help the client to complete the documents, then we will send you a list of documents we need.
3. If the client wishes to proceed then Ingard will request a £500 Commitment Fee and the Valuation Fee.
4. Valuation instructed.
5. Offer issued (providing the Valuation is satisfactory).
6. Solicitor instructed and completion date set.
7. Ingard will liaise with the Mortgage Broker, Solicitor and client, to complete the case as quickly as possible.
8. On completion, the client will be paid the funds from the lender. The introducing Mortgage Broker will receive 50% of the Broker Fee and Procuration Fee.
Here to Help
For more information, call our Specialist Team on 01702 538 800 or arrange a call back.
This guide was produced in association with True Bridging.