Join Ingard at our Buy to Let Training Academy
Our comprehensive CPD accredited Training Academy aims to address the major changes which will impact the buy to let market during 2017 and how we can help landlords to overcome these.
Landlords were served some bitter blows during 2016. First it was announced that they would lose their mortgage interest tax relief and stamp duty costs would be increased, then lenders were forced to introduce stricter affordability rules across buy to let mortgages.
All of these changes are creating a turbulent marketplace which is making it increasingly difficult for landlords to continue to run profitable businesses, and in some cases forcing them to increase rents to offset reduced profits and increased stamp duty costs. The best way we can support landlords through these changes is by ensuring that we have the knowledge to provide advice that delivers cost-effective solutions.
Our February Training Academy aims to address the current marketplace, forecasted areas of growth over the next 12 months and how restructuring landlords portfolios into a limited company may help to reduce the impact of the new tax changes. We have invited leading buy to let lenders, Keystone Property Finance, Castle Trust and Fleet Mortgages to support us with this event.
National conveyancer, Blacks Connect, will also be joining us at the events to demonstrate how their service, systems and potential earning opportunities for advisers, set them apart from their competition. The established firm have recently bolstered their BDM team to improve the support they can provide to intermediaries.
7th February, 09:30 – 13:30. Novotel Coventry M6/J3, Wilsons Lane, Longford, Coventry, CV6 6HL
9th February, 09:30 – 13:30. Holiday Inn Basildon, Waterfront Walk, Festival Leisure Park, Basildon, SS14 3DG
Topics Covered Include:
• Overview of key market changes
• Forecasted areas of growth during 2017
• New taxation rules for individuals and limited companies
• Lenders’ stance on affordability stress testing and ICR
• Keystone Property Finance, Castle Trust and Fleet Mortgages new product ranges
• Blacks Connect’s leading conveyancing service, systems and earning opportunities
• Optional: Protection sales training session in partnership with Aegon
Optional: Protection Sales Training 13:30 – 15:00
We are partnering with Aegon to provide a protection sales training session after the event has finished. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to improve your skills and refine your sales technique.
Aegon will be demonstrating different methods which you can use to introduce Protection into your financial reviews with your clients and crucially how to ensure you gain commitment at the close.
- May we take the opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and the warmest wishes for the New Y… https://t.co/SJCyLN6kxT 2 months ago
- RT @GWlegal: Our #property team led by @emmamariahall would like to say a big thank you to @IngardBroker/@IngardTeam for all the… https://t.co/hxgMb6D8Um 2 months ago
- After a busy 12 months, our team discuss some of the biggest achievements and challenges that have faced Ingard's N… https://t.co/6ef8VcMK8j 2 months ago