Fast Funding for Customers with Adverse
Traditionally it’s been difficult to arrange bridging finance at a competitive rate for customers who have a less than perfect credit profile. We’re delighted to see lenders moving away from this narrow outlook and instead assessing each application on its own merits.
Adverse Bridging Highlights
- Up to 70% LTV
- CCJs and defaults accepted
- Individual underwriting
- Same day decisions
- No exit fees or ERCs
- Lending available on residential, commercial, semi-commercial, developments and auction finance
Speak to our experienced whole of market Advisers for assistance arranging the exit.
Our Specialist Team works with 16 bridging lenders who have a diverse range of criteria and flexibility where adverse is concerned. Our expertise in this field ensures we can work with you and your customers to negotiate a competitive deal quickly with the most suitable lender, based on their profile and needs – even if they have been turned away by other lenders!
To discuss a case, call our Specialist Lending & Protection team on 01702 538 800 or arrange a callback.
- Are you Self-employed, have complex income or hadnrecent changes to your circumstances? Don’t suffer in silence ass… https://t.co/UmnC09w2ky 2 months ago
- UK mortgage values show increase in 2021 https://t.co/meNCcgB30M 3 months ago
- Government reveals further details on First Homes scheme https://t.co/K1XVeM0b2Z 4 months ago