Fast Funding for Customers with Adverse
Traditionally it’s been difficult to arrange bridging finance at a competitive rate for customers who have a less than perfect credit profile. We’re delighted to see lenders moving away from this narrow outlook and instead assessing each application on its own merits.
Adverse Bridging Highlights
- Up to 70% LTV
- CCJs and defaults accepted
- Individual underwriting
- Same day decisions
- No exit fees or ERCs
- Lending available on residential, commercial, semi-commercial, developments and auction finance
Speak to our experienced whole of market Advisers for assistance arranging the exit.
Our Specialist Team works with 16 bridging lenders who have a diverse range of criteria and flexibility where adverse is concerned. Our expertise in this field ensures we can work with you and your customers to negotiate a competitive deal quickly with the most suitable lender, based on their profile and needs – even if they have been turned away by other lenders!
To discuss a case, call our Specialist Lending & Protection team on 01702 538 800 or arrange a callback.
- Congratulations to our #insuranceexpert Laura, who received this feedback for arranging #landlordinsurance. "Laura'… https://t.co/avNRPeFACr 3 days ago
- Less than 4 in 100 people looking for a #mortgage are eligible for deals found by comparison websites (Sunday Times… https://t.co/AtTcRa46pD 4 days ago
- According to @MortgageStrat #firsttimebuyer numbers are on the rise: https://t.co/Or37OaBiYc. We understand that g… https://t.co/MaYUGhw4f6 5 days ago