New first-time buyer first-time landlord products at low rates
We are excited to announce that one of our lenders have recently enhanced their criteria and now allow first-time buyer first-time landlord applications. Customers looking to invest in buy to let properties, who currently have no mortgaged properties, can now access rates starting from as little as 3.19%.
As you are probably already aware, there are very few lenders who will consider first-time buyers on buy to let mortgages, especially not at rates this low.
First-time buyer first-time landlord product highlights
- Rates from 3.19%
- Up to 75% LTV
- Some adverse considered
- Maximum loan size £1m up to 70% LTV, £750k up to 75% LTV
- Self-employed individuals accepted with latest 1 or 2 years’ accounts
This lender defines a first-time buyer first-time landlord as a customer who has not owned a property in the last 18 months.
Here to Help
For help placing a case, contact our Specialist Lending & Protection Team:
call us on 01702 538 800 or email email@example.com
- Make sure you consider the potential repercussions first. We can help you find a better s… https://t.co/sdYhXbB91G 4 weeks ago
- Put your #homemove plans into action! With restrictions on house moves in England now lifted, the team at Ingard… https://t.co/NlgKY9ABqL 2 months ago
- ✅HOUSING MARKET GIVEN GREEN LIGHT ✅ Today: Estate agents can reopen Properties can be viewed (buying & renting)… https://t.co/rKw03cafMb 2 months ago