New first-time buyer first-time landlord products at low rates
We are excited to announce that one of our lenders have recently enhanced their criteria and now allow first-time buyer first-time landlord applications. Customers looking to invest in buy to let properties, who currently have no mortgaged properties, can now access rates starting from as little as 3.19%.
As you are probably already aware, there are very few lenders who will consider first-time buyers on buy to let mortgages, especially not at rates this low.
First-time buyer first-time landlord product highlights
- Rates from 3.19%
- Up to 75% LTV
- Some adverse considered
- Maximum loan size £1m up to 70% LTV, £750k up to 75% LTV
- Self-employed individuals accepted with latest 1 or 2 years’ accounts
This lender defines a first-time buyer first-time landlord as a customer who has not owned a property in the last 18 months.
Here to Help
For help placing a case, contact our Specialist Lending & Protection Team:
call us on 01702 538 800 or email email@example.com
- May we take the opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and the warmest wishes for the New Y… https://t.co/SJCyLN6kxT 2 months ago
- RT @GWlegal: Our #property team led by @emmamariahall would like to say a big thank you to @IngardBroker/@IngardTeam for all the… https://t.co/hxgMb6D8Um 2 months ago
- After a busy 12 months, our team discuss some of the biggest achievements and challenges that have faced Ingard's N… https://t.co/6ef8VcMK8j 2 months ago