New first-time buyer first-time landlord products at low rates
We are excited to announce that one of our lenders have recently enhanced their criteria and now allow first-time buyer first-time landlord applications. Customers looking to invest in buy to let properties, who currently have no mortgaged properties, can now access rates starting from as little as 3.19%.
As you are probably already aware, there are very few lenders who will consider first-time buyers on buy to let mortgages, especially not at rates this low.
First-time buyer first-time landlord product highlights
- Rates from 3.19%
- Up to 75% LTV
- Some adverse considered
- Maximum loan size £1m up to 70% LTV, £750k up to 75% LTV
- Self-employed individuals accepted with latest 1 or 2 years’ accounts
This lender defines a first-time buyer first-time landlord as a customer who has not owned a property in the last 18 months.
Here to Help
For help placing a case, contact our Specialist Lending & Protection Team:
call us on 01702 538 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- # & . Let us see whether we can save you money and/or inc… https://t.co/YkAaF5BzXj 6 hours ago
- A might sound like a great idea -3 months to forget about your biggest monthly outgoing –… https://t.co/jfdQCjlwCf 4 days ago
- Rishi Sunak has announced that the self-employed will receive a taxable grant worth 80% of their average profits fo… https://t.co/ZHZWIA6b2C 5 days ago