New first-time buyer first-time landlord products at low rates
We are excited to announce that one of our lenders have recently enhanced their criteria and now allow first-time buyer first-time landlord applications. Customers looking to invest in buy to let properties, who currently have no mortgaged properties, can now access rates starting from as little as 3.19%.
As you are probably already aware, there are very few lenders who will consider first-time buyers on buy to let mortgages, especially not at rates this low.
First-time buyer first-time landlord product highlights
- Rates from 3.19%
- Up to 75% LTV
- Some adverse considered
- Maximum loan size £1m up to 70% LTV, £750k up to 75% LTV
- Self-employed individuals accepted with latest 1 or 2 years’ accounts
This lender defines a first-time buyer first-time landlord as a customer who has not owned a property in the last 18 months.
Here to Help
For help placing a case, contact our Specialist Lending & Protection Team:
call us on 01702 538 800 or email email@example.com
- #Mortgage expert, Neil Mulhearn, is currently helping a client in their mid-50’s build a #buytolet property portfol… https://t.co/RFMxki7Q0A 2 days ago
- We’re delighted to introduce Emma Lowe, who has joined us as a Mortgage & Protection Advisor. With 8 years’ experie… https://t.co/qetWAF6jos 1 week ago
- A very big thank you to everyone who visited us at the @LandlordInShow yesterday. Don't forget, if you took one of… https://t.co/q0Xg4GjG7h 1 week ago