January credit card blues
It’s that time of the year again when customers will be awaiting the dreaded January credit card statements.
If you have customers who have overspent during the Christmas holidays, or perhaps have been struggling to repay their debts for some time, then they may be best consolidating them by remortgaging or taking out a second charge loan.
Consolidating the debt through a remortgage or second charge may provide two key benefits:
- Cheaper monthly repayments
- One simple monthly repayment
Ingard’s Specialist Team can help you to work out the best option for the client and also help you to access exclusive specialist lenders and deals. Here’s a quick snapshot of the best criteria on offer from our mortgage and second charge panels.
- Rates from 2.13%
- Up to 85% LTV
- Most types of adverse considered – E.g. Up to 3 CCJs and 2 missed mortgage payments allowed up to 80%
- Self-employed with only 1 year’s trading history
- Right to buy up to 95% LTV – high rise apartments considered
Second Charge Mortgages
- Rates from 3.65%
- LTVs up to 95%
- No ERCs on selected products
- Most types of adverse considered. E.g. CCJs, defaults, IVA, DMP etc
- Most customer profiles considered
- Funds can be raised for any legal purpose
- Buy to let and business loans also available
Here to Help
For help arranging a specialist case, contact us on 01702 538 800 or arrange a call back.
- # & . Let us see whether we can save you money and/or inc… https://t.co/YkAaF5BzXj 7 hours ago
- A might sound like a great idea -3 months to forget about your biggest monthly outgoing –… https://t.co/jfdQCjlwCf 4 days ago
- Rishi Sunak has announced that the self-employed will receive a taxable grant worth 80% of their average profits fo… https://t.co/ZHZWIA6b2C 5 days ago