Need help clearing tax bills, loans and credit cards?
January usually causes a spike in loan applications from self-employed clients who need fast access to funds to clear their tax bill and clients who want to make a debt-free fresh start.
This year is no exception. With credit card bills due and the HMRC deadline for the self-employed looming, we only have a very small window of time for a loan to be arranged and funded. We’re ready to accept the challenge though.
Here’s an overview of the products we can access:
- Rates from 3.83%
- Loans from £10k – £2.5m
- Only 6 month’s accounts required for self-employed borrowers
- Adverse over 12 months ignored
- Interest-only and capital repayment options
- Up to 6 x income multiples
Struggling to download your client’s Tax Year Calculation or Tax Year Overview? Download HMRC’s short guide here
Call our Specialist Team on 01702 538 800 for guidance on the best rates and criteria available or complete one of the below short forms:
- Planning to get on #propertyladder? #Movehome? Or considering an #investmentproperty? Ingard can help with % … https://t.co/plD3YtNbnk 1 day ago
- % in ! Not only will we secure you the best #mortgage deal based… https://t.co/901ibWVeKi 1 week ago
- Want to start the new decade by purchasing a fabulous #newhome? Ingard’s specialist team can help. We consider eve… https://t.co/0Y2YU0uqPH 3 weeks ago