Precise Mortgages have enhanced criteria and improved processing
Precise Mortgages have made multiple changes to their criteria over recent weeks to help you place more of your cases.
Did you know that:
- First-time buyers are accepted as landlords – click here to find out more
- For Residential Mortgages, debt management plans no longer have to be satisfied on completion
- Their range of Help to Buy products can now consider debt management plans as a monthly commitment
- They now consider Modern Methods of Construction, helping provide more options for New Build customers
To speed up applications they have also introduced a Document Certification Form.
- No need to sign every supporting document – one signature on a completed form confirms all documents have been checked and verified
- Can be used across their entire product range
ID and Residency documents must be certified individually.
Click here to see their anti-money laundering guidelines.
Here to help
For help placing a case, speak to our Specialist Lending and Protection Team:
call us on 01702 538 800 or request a call back.
- #Mortgage expert, Neil Mulhearn, is currently helping a client in their mid-50’s build a #buytolet property portfol… https://t.co/RFMxki7Q0A 2 days ago
- We’re delighted to introduce Emma Lowe, who has joined us as a Mortgage & Protection Advisor. With 8 years’ experie… https://t.co/qetWAF6jos 1 week ago
- A very big thank you to everyone who visited us at the @LandlordInShow yesterday. Don't forget, if you took one of… https://t.co/q0Xg4GjG7h 1 week ago