Royal London release diabetes life cover product
If you have ever tried to source life cover for customers with diabetes, then you will know that it can be difficult to find sufficient cover at an affordable price.
We were delighted to hear that Royal London has recently released a life cover product specifically designed for people with diabetes that a) doesn’t break the bank and b) offers reduced premiums to customers whose condition improves over time.
Benefits of Royal London’s Diabetes Life Cover
- Accessible – cover available to people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes with high HbA1c levels.
- Rewarding good control – in return for providing an annual HbA1c reading, Royal London may be able to reduce customers’ premiums by up to 40% over a number of years, provided their condition is improving. And crucially, they won’t ever increase their premium above the original starting amount.
- Straightforward – Royal London offers a quick and easy application process tailored specifically for people with diabetes. The application process takes less than 30 minutes and immediate cover is given once accepted.
- Personal support – Royal London’s Helping Hand service gives access to a specialist diabetes nurse for support and advice
If you are a Member of Ingard’s Mortgage Network, then you can either write protection business yourself* or refer it into Ingard and we will write it for you and pay you your standard commission split.
Directly Authorised Brokers can refer business to Ingard’s Protection Team and we will write it for you and pay you an attractive commission split. What’s more, if your client returns to us in the future for another product, then we will refer them back to you.
For more information, contact Ingard’s Protection Advisers on 01702 538 800 or arrange a call back.
*Ingard Members who have not been signed off to write protection business will need to refer any potential business into Ingard to write.
- Well done to Emma Lowe for winning The Mortgage Lender’s ‘Guess the Halloween Movie’ competition. @TMLmortgage https://t.co/fatkNECuxx 2 weeks ago
- How to use your home as an asset https://t.co/RExakz7Age 2 weeks ago
- Ingard supporting The Countess Charity Blue Skies Balcony Appeal. https://t.co/Nt5YtaSCCA 3 weeks ago