Treat your customers to some flippin’ good mortgage deals
At the moment, there are some flippin’ good mortgage deals available from challenger banks and specialist lenders. Here’s a quick overview of some of the hottest deals our Specialist Team can help you place.
Landlords who are feeling the squeeze …
- NEW Limited edition two year buy to let remortgage, rates from 2.39%
- ICR from 125% – Providing rental income meets 110% ICR at pay rate, individuals can use earned income
- Portfolio limit of 20 properties with Precise Mortgages (up to a combined value of £10 million)
- Available for individuals and Limited Companies, and also for HMOs up to 8 bedrooms
- Maximum loan size £500,000
First-time buyers who need “an extra helping” of support …
Up to 95% LTV for first-time buyers with historic adverse, this includes:
- Customers who are in a DMP or have unsatisfied defaults
- Not registered on the voter’s role
- Payday loan usage
Products for retired borrowers just got sweeter …
- Offset mortgage options for borrowers who want to use their savings to secure a low rate – they can even continue to access the savings as and when they need them
- Up to a 5 year mortgage term available to an 89 year old or up to a 16 year term for a 70 year old
- Retirement booster loans guaranteeing an income every month for up to 10 years, customer makes one monthly payment in return to cover the ‘average’ interest due, repayment of the amount originally borrowed through sale of property
Plus, have stacks of fun with #FlyVida
Vida Homeloans has teamed up with Jet Masterclass to give you an exclusive experience on their Boeing B737-800 Flight Training Simulator, located at their London Gatwick Training Centre. This opportunity is not available to the general public.
Here to help
For help placing a complex case, call our Specialist Team on 01702 538 800 or arrange a call back. Ingard charges no packaging fees on mortgages and buy to lets and can access exclusive lenders and deals.
- Congratulations to our #insuranceexpert Laura, who received this feedback for arranging #landlordinsurance. "Laura'… https://t.co/avNRPeFACr 3 days ago
- Less than 4 in 100 people looking for a #mortgage are eligible for deals found by comparison websites (Sunday Times… https://t.co/AtTcRa46pD 4 days ago
- According to @MortgageStrat #firsttimebuyer numbers are on the rise: https://t.co/Or37OaBiYc. We understand that g… https://t.co/MaYUGhw4f6 5 days ago