Urgent funds in time for Christmas
Can you believe that Christmas Day is only six weeks away? We certainly can’t.
In the coming weeks, many solicitors and lenders will be winding down their workloads in the run-up to the holidays, making it extremely difficult to secure urgent funds for any customers who need it before everyone shuts up shop for Christmas.
If you do have customers who need to borrow funds to purchase a property quickly, consolidate debt or for any other legal purpose, then contact our Specialist Team as soon as possible.
Our team will weigh up all the options; mortgages, second charges and bridging loans, to work out the quickest and cheapest way to get the customer the funds they need within the timescale they require them by.
Second Charge Highlights
- Up to 95% LTV
- No ERCs
- Loans from £3k – £2.5m
- Up to 6 x income multiples
- Adverse over 12 months ignored – most types of adverse considered
- Buy to let options available
Bridging Loan Highlights
- Up to 80% LTV
- Loans from 10k – £10m+
- A panel of 21 lenders; regulated and non-regulated
- All types of credit considered
- No exit fees or ERCs
- Terms from 1 – 24 months
Here to Help
For help placing a case, contact our Specialist Lending & Protection Team:
call us on 01702 538 800 or arrange a call back.
- # & . Let us see whether we can save you money and/or inc… https://t.co/YkAaF5BzXj 7 hours ago
- A might sound like a great idea -3 months to forget about your biggest monthly outgoing –… https://t.co/jfdQCjlwCf 4 days ago
- Rishi Sunak has announced that the self-employed will receive a taxable grant worth 80% of their average profits fo… https://t.co/ZHZWIA6b2C 5 days ago